Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colorado Trip 2013



I've been putting off updating about this because of ALL THE DAMN PICTURES I TOOK, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PICK THE ONES I LOVE BEST BUT. I'LL HAVE TO TRY. The rest are on my facebook so I suppose you could snoop there if need be.

(I still need to update this post terribly)

Let me start off by saying this was a trip of a lifetime. It reminded me that the places I want to be aren't very far away at all and getting back to them will come all in due time.





The badlands were so fucking beautiful. And there were prairie dogs with the bubonic plague out in the fields! And wild ram!





We barely made it out of the rocky mountain national park before a white out storm hit. It was super spooky and I nearly had a panic attack but ~ the sights were definitely worth it!



We found an abandoned/burned down/left to grow over house and shed that was up in the mountains near the road.










The hotel we stayed at outside of Denver was magnificent  The sight of the skyline was perfect. And the room was worn out as fuck and obviously had been broken into/shot in at some point. The next day we proceeded to the great sand dunes but both my and the driver's GPS systems tried to take us a route through the mountains that only jeeps can go on in the summer time and we were a little VW and the dick of winter. Needless to say, it was a very interesting journey and the drunk towns people up in the mountains acted like we were movie stars.





The food we obtained at the universal was absolutely phenomenal! And noodles and company is always a great way to hit an empty spot. :3



No comments:

Post a Comment