Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's not just ducky...It's all of us!



I had a very successful and productive week and a fun fufilling weekend to pay it all off! On Saturday there was loads of bad luck but the night ended perfectly.



I cooked up faux chicken veggie pizza and pink mashed potatoes with faux turkey and gravy. And Larry and I split three bags of sour patch kids for a nutritious breakfast.


I got to see Masha and Ben again finally! It was so much fun. Masha is so lovely and gave me presents and little drawings and we tumbled side by side. She's my favourite. :D




I got to wear the pretty rainbow leg warmers and they really made me want a pair of my own. I already have pink and was thinking of getting a pair of lavender but...I really think I need rainbow in my life too. :D
 

Larry and I left in the morning and missed the breakfast cafe by a few minutes so we got pizza luce instead! IT WAS DELICIOUS, AHHH!!!





Now would be the perfect time to mention that Larry is my absolute favourite. He bought the cutest tutu ever at the mall and I picked up the BEST vertical striped rainbow fishnet tights ever. :3
 

We finally found a photobooth and took our first set of pictures. There will be many, many more to come since the photobooth is super close to my house!



"It's not just ducky...it's all of us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment