Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The alleged last month on earth!


Things have been going really well for me lately. Things are finally starting to look up and I'm not trying my hardest to be happy and it's just coming naturally.

Tonight I went over to my parents and my mom made me a pasta dish and we watched a russian film called Mermaid and a few short films in which one made my dad cry. I love my parents so much. I always find new ways to connect with them when I see them. We're a lot alike and I never realized it growing up. They're funny as fuck too.

The shirt I bought from Danielle O'malley showed up today and I cut off the neck and threw some glitter on it. I can't help but destroy everything I touch in the best of ways.






Larry and I made some sweet fucking vegan pizza over the weekend. Vegan cheese, falafel, faux pepperoni's, bell peppers, on a garlic and herb crust. So good. Nom. This weekend we're going to try our shot at home made chinese food and my mouth cannot fucking wait. Drool! I also made the best breakfast ever this morning. It was veggie sausage and bacon with lettuce on italian bread with non dairy cream cheese along with blueberry soy yogurt with bananas and blackberries, a waffle with maple syrup and banana slices and a big ol' glass of mango green tea. Mmm-mmmmm. The eating's been good, I tell ya.



I cleaned my entire room over the past few days and although I still have a bit to do, it's mostly finished. I have a lot more room to work now and I'm ready to start doing stuff on the daily again! Or at least realistically pump out a few paintings a week. I'd love that a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment